Get custom programming done at GetAFreelancer.com!

Friday 2 May 2008

Ask Me Anything!!!

Hi all! I'm back! The last couple of months have been manic here so I apologise for not posting on here a little sooner, but I am well and truly ready to go on here now so look for more posts in future weeks!

I set this blog up to help people looking to break into the world of freelance writing in the near future but in order to do that I need to know what you want to know... if you get my drift!!! This is basically an open invite to anyone with a question to ask about the world of freelance writing. Everyone looking to take a specific career path has questions about the profession they wish to go into, but the questions that I think you may ask might be completely different to those you want to know the answers to. Help me to help you!

If you have any questions that you would like me to answer then please let me know. Just drop me a line at louise.crowley@gmail.com and I will write a response on here as soon as I can. Of course I'd let you know when it's up.

Looking forward to hearing from you all! Stay tuned!!!

No comments: